November 5, 2012

Inside the EO: Fresh Faces Series

1. What is your name? Christine Griffith Johnson


2. Where are you originally from? Hudson, Ohio

3. Where did you attend college and what chapter were you a part of there? University of Illinois, Beta Alpha

4. What was your major in college? Natural Resources and Environmental Sciences, Fish and Wildlife Conservation

5. What was your plan post-graduation? Did you pursue a graduate degree post-graduation? I was an Educational Leadership Consultant (ELC) post-grad!

6. Why did you decide to work for Alpha Phi International Fraternity? I wanted a career where I could see the benefit of my work every day and know that I would be a valued member of a team.

7. What is your job title? Coordinator of Collegiate Member Services

8. When did you start in your current position? The middle of October.

9. What is your favorite memory of Alpha Phi—as a collegian, alumna, or staff member? Bear Pass senior year and candle pass for my engagement!

10. What do you like best about working at the Executive Office or what are you most looking forward to? I am really looking forward to connecting with more Alpha Phis, both collegians and advisors. At the EO I know I will learn something new every day, I can’t wait to take those lessons home with me!

11. What are some of your goals for the next few years? I would like to get a dog, go on my overdue honeymoon and leave a lasting positive impact on the Fraternity.

12. Do you have any advice for current collegiate members? Make all the connections you can, Alpha Phi is a lifetime membership!

No comments: