November 22, 2012

I'm Thankful for Alpha Phi Because...

We posted this question to our social media outlets earlier this week. Here are some of our favorite responses!

I’m thankful for Alpha Phi because….

…It gave me a new outlook on life and the wonderful opportunity to make new friends. – Kirsten Hanford

…As I fight my battle against cancer, I know that my sisters are always there for me and that I don’t have to fight this battle alone. – Katie Lundy

…Even when I feel sad or I’m at my lowest, Alpha Phi always finds a way to bring me back up, reminding me of who I am and where I want to be. – Samantha Padilla

… It’s such a good feeling to know I am part of something much bigger than myself! – Melissa Webb Earnest

…Of all the friendships, especially with Susan Brink Sherratt. Our friendship and sisterhood continues throughout life's ups and downs and now another generation. Both our daughters are also our sisters! – Joy Sayed Murray

….I never feel lonely or sad anymore, and even when I do, Alpha Phi always figures out a way to make me feel better. I feel blessed to be a part of this fraternity. – Komal Moondi

…Of sisters across the decades sharing a common bond. We can always find things in common because we KNOW we have a solid foundation and trust between us. – Janet Bryant

… Of the ability to learn something new every day and wear our letters with pride! - Alexis McClain

….Of the lifelong sisters/friends and memories that I have made at Delta Mu (Purdue). I’m thankful that I’ve been put in touch with a whole new group of friends at my Las Vegas Alumnae Chapter. – Susan Wurster Hansen

…I am thankful for my Alpha Phi sisters who are also my sisters-in law for the last 39 years! – Kathy Miller

…My best friends to this day are my Alpha Phi sisters from LSU (Delta Tau). Geaux Tigers! – Erin Donahue Druhan

…No matter where you go in this world there are sisters to meet!– Stinson Muirhead

…My daughter is also my sister :). Love my APhi! – Diane Hansen Olivieri

…I’m thankful for Alpha Phi because of the bonds of sisterhood. And the fact that I get to share something so special with my actual sister, Chelsea Creque. – Janet Creque

…It is an everlasting commitment. Alpha Phi is forever!- Rachelle Gunderson Smith



No comments: