It’s officially October, and fall is certainly upon us. This is the season for changing leaves, crisp air, pumpkin flavored everything and, of course, fall fashion. Bordeaux was named one of the top colors for fall, and who better to rock some adorable bordeaux fashion pieces than Alpha Phis! I’ve compiled some of my favorite fall must haves, all in our favorite signature color.
1. Essie Bahama Mama - A quick and easy way to incorporate bordeaux into your fall look is nail polish! This gorgeous hue by Essie is the perfect addition to your polish collection!
3. Silence and Noise Boyfriend Blazer – The boyfriend blazer has been a wardrobe staple for the past few years. Add some variety by wearing it in this rich color, and it is sure to become your go-to jacket.
4. Ruche Belted Sweater Dress – Dresses in fall are essential, and this bordeaux sweater dress would be perfect paired with a cardigan, tights and boots.
5. Tory Burch iPhone Case – Not only is this iPhone case in bordeaux, but the adorable print with gold detailing makes it one you’ll want to show off all year long.
6. Marc by Marc Jacobs Sweater Scarf – Stay warm and cozy with this striped bordeaux scarf with pockets to keep your hands toasty, too!
7. Forever 21 Suede Booties – These high heel booties are the perfect way to make sure you stay on trend from head to toe. The low price point combined with the beautiful color means this is an item you’ll want to snatch up quickly!
8. J Crew Peter Pan Collar Sweater – Alpha Phis are known for being ladylike and polished, and this sweater is the epitome of both. The Peter Pan collar adds a unique touch, and would be perfect paired with a pencil skirt for work or Monday Night Dinner.
9. Hunter Boots – Hunter boots are always classic, but this unique color will be sure to stand out on campus. These boots are versatile and stylish, perfect for either rainy weather or a snowy day trekking across campus.
10. A’GACI Three Layer Triangle Necklace – Statement necklaces are right on trend this season, and this triangle pendant necklace is a perfect way to add some interest to your outfit.
11. Sparkle and Fade Ponte Knit Pant – Colored pants were extremely popular in spring and summer, and you can continue that trend by switching to jewel tone bottom. These bordeaux pants are a perfect pop of color to add to your wardrobe.
Lindsey Schaefer is a collegian at Drake University (Gamma Omicron). Read her bio here.