September 21, 2009

Lifetime of Leadership

Each month, we'll have a graduate of ELI share her experiences. Want to write for the Alpha Phi blog?
E-mail
aschuman@alphaphi.org





Noel Miller (Theta Sigma-Southern Utah)
2009 ELI graduate





Attending ELI this past summer was one of the best experiences of my life. ELI stands for Emerging Leaders Institute, and not only did I meet 50 other girls from around North America, I was taught information that will stay with me for a life time. We went over everything from how to remember names to our values in Alpha Phi.

As the school year has started, and my chapter just finished recruitment I realize how much more I actually know now because of that experience. When I look back on ELI I hope to teach my chapter how wonderful Alpha Phi really is, and how many doors it has opened up for me.

I try to share my experience by example. That one week in July has forever changed who I am as a person. I learned so much about my values and the values of Alpha Phi. I believe I carry myself differently, that I posses more leadership qualities. and that I am able to one day become a leader of the Theta Sigma chapter. I hope that the girls from my chapter see and believe that my experience has made me who I am.

2 comments:

Rachelle and Brian said...

Great job girl! You represent our chapter so well!

Natalie Kay said...

Yay Noel! Congrats on your first official blog.

Love,
Your "real" big sister